Health Care Aides
Bayshore Home Health has been enhancing the quality of life, dignity and independence of Canadians in their homes since 1966. Offering a wide range of home and community health care services through more than 50 offices across Canada, we strive to make a difference in our client’s lives – every visit, every time. We are available to answer your calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As a member of our client care team, you will provide high quality personal care services that are in accordance with care plans, policies and procedures. Your exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to follow instructions will enable you to assist clients with various personal tasks, such as personal hygiene, exercises, meals, and medication reminders. You are committed to ensuring that the physical and emotional wellbeing of clients are met, and you bring a dedicated client-first attitude to this important role. Along with at least one year of personal care experience, you must have graduated from an accredited personal care worker program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide personal care service according to directions on the established care plan or assignment sheet, and ensure that, on an ongoing basis, the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent.
- At least one year of recent personal care experience in a similar position or life experience in which similar duties were completed.
- Personal Support Worker Certificate or Health Care Aide Certificate
- Flexible scheduling
How to Apply
- Bayshore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for excellence to apply. Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state the position applied for in the subject line.